Drums on Parade - Madison

[NOW ON A SIDE NOTE: I forgot to mention that I was, and still am, very disturbed that Pioneer wasn't even represented at "Retreat" (quotations because I do not consider what is currently being done with simply drum majors/guard captains to be a real retreat)...why, for the love of all that's holy, could they not stay? Their next city is home, which is less than 100 miles away. Now, I don't know the circumstances, but I can't imagine something sooooooooo drastic that they had to leave before the finale...

OK...Rant over.

As I understand it from the staff that sat next to me at the show. They had another performance in Milwaukee that night. One of the Civic things all coprs do this time of summer.

looking at their schedule, they had a full day....i guess the (P) means a parade in East Troy, the show in Madison, and some exhibition in Whitnall....that would have made more sense if someone had sent a note to the announcer (if we would have heard it is another question)

OK...Rant over.

As I understand it from the staff that sat next to me at the show. They had another performance in Milwaukee that night. One of the Civic things all coprs do this time of summer.

OK...so, that makes sense, and thus I appropriately withdraw my rant. :lol::blink: