Greetings and Salutations from Houston

Hey to everybody, from steamy Houston Texas. I'm an old L.S.U. bass drummer from the late 70's-early 80's. Never marched in a corps because of the travel schedule and dislike of long bus rides. I guess marching in a huge corps style college marching band was enough to satisfy me. Still miss marching after all these years and always attend at least one DCI show every summer...............

Hey to everybody, from steamy Houston Texas. I'm an old L.S.U. bass drummer from the late 70's-early 80's. Never marched in a corps because of the travel schedule and dislike of long bus rides. I guess marching in a huge corps style college marching band was enough to satisfy me. Still miss marching after all these years and always attend at least one DCI show every summer...............

Of course, you know Gulf Coast Sound is always an option...

WOw. GCS is the "option", who wouldn't want to march with that incredible bass line??

By the way, our practices are open to the public, feel free to drop on by. Check our website (listed at the bottom of message) for maps, times, and schedule.

Also, don't forget that we are hosting our very own show July 29th! Come see drum corps at St. Pius High School (north Houston)!

b**bs

GoodAfternoon! LSU GRAD 82 Welcome to DCP!!!!

rimshotspiritTerrance

By the way, our practices are open to the public, feel free to drop on by...

Fair warning: this is how they trap you! I showed up to a White Sabers rehearsal, just planning to watch, and wound up standing behind a set of tenors. After remembering what it feels like to play, I couldn't help but keep coming back. See you GCS guys in Rochester!

^OO^

Fair warning: this is how they trap you! I showed up to a White Sabers rehearsal, just planning to watch, and wound up standing behind a set of tenors. After remembering what it feels like to play, I couldn't help but keep coming back. See you GCS guys in Rochester!

You are right on the money, skyDog.

Looking forward to seeing you guys too! Rochester will be rockin' b**bs

Hey Ronnie, this is William. I met you at one of the GCS practices a few months ago. Maybe next year if yall can get the drumline and corps numbers up. Missed the Houston show. Anybody going to San Antonio tomorrow? I'll try to make the DCA show next weekend. Would like to see how the show has progressed...........

Welcome LSU GRAD 82. Enjoy DCP!!!

Nancy

Hey Ronnie, this is William. I met you at one of the GCS practices a few months ago. Maybe next year if yall can get the drumline and corps numbers up. Missed the Houston show. Anybody going to San Antonio tomorrow? I'll try to make the DCA show next weekend. Would like to see how the show has progressed...........

I knew it was you all the time, William. Just wanted to keep plugging GCS. The show is progressing well and the corps looks great in the new uniforms. Hope to see you at the show.