Indianapolis IN review

The corps members might just be attempting to commit suicide over the thought of having to perform the "Alice in ####"

show again. Unfortunately, the other corps members are there to save them by catching the jumpers.

Ohh - classy! <**>

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh

Maybe their money might have been better spent on safer buses for the children. It's rediculas that both xmen and cadets continually have vehicle malfunctions.

Maybe we should put their safety first before spending more money on Props and uniforms. Or at least come up with better fundraisers for both corps futures.

She did say "most of these people "...not everyone... :)

I MUCH preferred last year to the Tull show, which is one of their weaker efforts for me.

Different strokes...as they say!

LOL< when will we ever agree ! I loved the Jethro Toll show. Classy, elegant guard and pretty overall effort.

~G~

Now, why would you call this out and not the personal attack on Matt ? You know Matt and know he doesnt dislike Cadets, yet you allowed this Donna Lee's comment to go untouched...hmmmm :worthy:

~G~

uh - what personal attack? I don't read every post. If there was a personal attack you should report it IMHO - that's what the mods are here for - they will address it and take care of it as required by the guidelines...

LOL< when will we ever agree ! I loved the Jethro Toll show. Classy, elegant guard and pretty overall effort.

~G~

Geoff - you loved Jethro Dull (no misspelling)? :rock: Wow! Just, Wow! That surprises me. Gotta agree with Mike there. That was one of their weakest offerings in my opinion as well.

Geoff - you loved Jethro Dull (no misspelling)? :rock: Wow! Just, Wow! That surprises me. Gotta agree with Mike there. That was one of their weakest offerings in my opinion as well.

Well, I think I saw it eleven times that year and it just grew on me. I really liked the look and the styling of the guard and the sounds coming out of the pit. It was to me a much more entertaining show that 05, and 06 (not discounting the awesome performance of '05, the deserved champion).

~G~

Pretty sure that baritone soloist was a girl.

Sorry- kinda hard to pick those sort of details out from up high :)

Geoff - you loved Jethro Dull (no misspelling)? :worthy: Wow! Just, Wow! That surprises me. Gotta agree with Mike there. That was one of their weakest offerings in my opinion as well.

I've discovered over the course of the time that Cadets 2004 is great, grooving show, and I love the music... but only when I'm drunk. For some reason it's like night and day, it bores me when I'm sober, but thrills me when I come home after a hard night out. :worthy: