Stillwater Scores

Is it really possible to get a 86.080?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, it's a fat-finger...could easily bump the 8 instead of the 5

Regionals are usually where people jump, anyway.

Not only that, but Saturday jumps usually stick more frequently than those mid-week...

nah, it's a fat-finger...could easily bump the 8 instead of the 5

If you look at the DCA scores too you'll see some funky numbers. I'd bet someone had their spreadsheet set to the incorrect decimal precision, and all the .025's became .03 and all the .075's became .08. Just a guess.

If you look at the DCA scores too you'll see some funky numbers. I'd bet someone had their spreadsheet set to the incorrect decimal precision, and all the .025's became .03 and all the .075's became .08. Just a guess.

that's what i'm saying. DCA has numbers like that all the time. But they are scored on different sheets. DCI does not. It has to be a typo.

Except the only way to get a .025 or a .075 is to have 2 percussion judges. I don't think they'd have 2 judges at a 6-corps show, would they?

DIVISION I

1 Blue Devils 86.080

2 The Cavaliers 85.500

3 Blue Stars 73.800

Senior Corps

1 Minnesota Brass, Sr. 78.380

2 Chops Inc., Sr. 62.830

3 Govenaires, Sr. 59.730

Right now, the Blue Devils are the Corps to beat this year for the Title. Cavs are within striking distance for sure. Cavs seem to have more room to find points with their difficult visual program. Their achilles heel this year could be their percussion line though, which is sort of surprising for the Cavs.

Edited by X DM