Crossmen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow......the GLASSMAN must be pretty good. I mean he is one guy and ranks 11th :P :P

Triple Forte

Thanks for Proofreading. Dork!

Are they concerned about Glassman's ability to stay at 100% over the course of a season? I mean if he slips and falls during practice or something, man, he's done.

When I marched we had 135 members. Someone different did the show every day. Two others would be back-ups, and the others would take the night off. It's mostly because we could only afford one uniform.

Are they concerned about Glassman's ability to stay at 100% over the course of a season? I mean if he slips and falls during practice or something, man, he's done.

He's an Optometrist... he shouldn't fall if he has the right prescription.

Don't worry.

:P

Edited by xbones7480

anyone else besides me think that random orders (1-6, 7-9, 10-12) were better for the judges, so they didnt already have it in their heads that the corps that comes next SHOULD have a higher score since they had a higher average the week before? i dont care for it... rather see random until finals

Having seen Crossmen at Show of Shows, I have to say that I was rather unimpressed with their show. I really liked the radio segment (like some others, I wish they would have chosed a different tune than My Humps for those few seconds, but I digress), but right now both their show design and execution are weaker than I'd hoped they'd be.

I remember at the beginning of the season, much of the discussion was whether Colts and Crossmen could vie for the 12th spot. But right now I think Colts are miles ahead of Xmen. Here's hoping they can clean it up and get back in the mix!

7/10 RANKINGS

1. BD

2. CAV

3. COATS

4. CADETS

5. PHANTOM

6. CROWN

7. BOSTON

8. SCV

9. SCOUTS

10. BKNIGHTS

11. GLASSMAN

12. SPIRIT

13. COLTS

14. CAP REG

15. BSTARS

16. XMEN

crossmen had one show so far this week. traveling and rehearsing on the way to denver.

see where they fall after the weekend.