Finals 2007

for the record... Labor Day in Rochester is generally PERFECT weather... warm and comfy... cool at night...

and most important... since it's the end of the hurricane season, the storms rarely make it up that far north... very low chance of rain... unlike Allentown which always rains Labor Day Weekend... and to a lessor extent Scranton...

It'll be nice... count on it...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be an unfair disadvantage for Chops. We'd freeze in our short sleeves!

Well, what if you all marched with your short sleeves, then some leg warmers over your forearms?? That'd look cool, I swear! hehehe

And, Patricks Beer Garden would only work if instead of Finals, we all just stood around and got drunk, and then the Kiltie Choir would have to sing. That's mandatory.

I'm all for having finals in DCA-C territory...DeKalb stadium is pretty nice...but the local crowd is kinda lame... I still say Duluth...

DCA 2008 - Patrick's Beer garden in saint peter

who's game ?

That would make a nice short trip for the Govies. And I'm sure John would appreciate the business.

Bring it on!!! :ph34r::worthy::worthy:

proper forum etiqueete, thanks to lee, is $1 whenever someone is quoted.

heh

$1 to Ron Allard

Then you owe Patrick his .02 back????? :worthy:

Wait til you folks see and hear that crowd in Rochester. You'll be glad its there. Not only that, but DCA makes the most money when it's in Rochester......they get the people that's for sure. :)

ok that can be said for 10 years ago ~ but until the weekend happens, isn't it a bit early to say it will make the most money NOW? :worthy:

for the record... Labor Day in Rochester is generally PERFECT weather... warm and comfy... cool at night...

and most important... since it's the end of the hurricane season, the storms rarely make it up that far north... very low chance of rain... unlike Allentown which always rains Labor Day Weekend... and to a lessor extent Scranton...

It'll be nice... count on it...

if you just jinxed, i am coming out to that miserable mess you call your new home and force feeding you 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Starbuck in 2 minutes or less

Then you owe Patrick his .02 back????? :beer:

can we just have a beer?

ok that can be said for 10 years ago ~ but until the weekend happens, isn't it a bit early to say it will make the most money NOW? :beer:

no dissrespect, but looking at some of those old crowds in Allentown in the early 80's, it may only make the most ever on ticket prices, not attendance