Wildwood

How about some scores as well. I couldn't find any on DCI.org and can't find them here either.

Spartans won Div II. Raiders won Div III. Bridgemen Alumni absolutely rocked the house! Then Bridgemen and Surf played a final tune jointly. A good drum corps memory.

i dont know the div 3 scores but it was a jump from a 48? to like a 65? for like the top three in div 3....div 2 surf got 3rd with a 77 ECJ got 2nd with a 81? and spartans got something higher than a 81 sorry for not being specific but yea bridgemen were AWESOME :blink:

Spartans 82.75

ECJ 81.75

Surf 77.?

Vision Elite in reality scored a 54 I think, but got a 6 point penalty, I think for being late. so that was a 48.

Targets and 7th Regiment and Spirit all scored 47s I think. Don't know the top scores in div III.

ECJ won percussion and brass.....Spartans won GE, Visual, and Guard.

not sure if this is a review since we could not watch the show. but as a member I can only say, I hade a blast in WILDWOOD !!!!!!

we all felt bad after the show for playing so loud. Hope no one goes deaf from that last note of William Tell... To be honest we are a #### of a lot louder but we held back since the stand were so low.... Also playing with Surf for ME was a blast. i'm just sorry that I was not able to shake the hands of each CBA member. But I did bust there chops... so i did my job. :)

And for ECJ. Kat/Gato... sorry for not being able to scream a Go Kat!!! as you headed into comp. But remember we were warming up at the time that you passed.

xoxoxoxoxo.. have fun this year kiddo.

Drack

Yes, it was a great moment when Surf joined us on the field for a beautiful rendition of Battle Hymn. Thanks, Mary, for encouraging the Surf guard to join us Bridgemen "ladies" on the field as well. It was a memorable, touching moment to see Matt's 2 guards on the field as one.

Thanks, Surf, for inviting us to your show. We all had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again. Good luck w/the rest of your season. Your Bridgemen Mama's will be rooting for you!!!!

I guess no one has a review?

Anyway I was excited to finally be seeing Surf, ECJ and Spartans. Raiders have been at the same competitions as them, but until Saturday I only got to see the very end of Surf's show. Anyway I loved seeing all three of these corps! I didn't really get a chance to view anything as I was sitting low and it was hard to hear but all you guys did a great job. Also, the Bridgemen were SPECTACULAR! Unfortunately I was in the bathroom when Surf came out to play with you guys at the end but you guys did a great job.

As for Div III, well now I'm anxious to see Citations' show because they were only 6.7 behind us. I haven't gotten to see their show yet but apparently they are doing well so I'd love to get a chance to hear them. I did get a chance to see part of Spirit but that was it.

Edited by marimbaman89

anybody have a review of this show.....it seems like there were a lot of people who filled that little fields bleachers......someone had to have been there.