Amplified vocals pulled from Cadets show

We are -- adding Twlight Zone music and reeferences to the beginning of the show.

We are altering costuming to make sure who is who.

We are shortening breaks between segments and features to add to continuity

We are pulling some of the voice deemed unnecessary.

We have a new ending

and -- I think we have figured out a new, new ending that will actually have people talking ...

the question is ... when do we put it in? and how do we put it in?

:blink::music::blink::blink::worthy::blink::blink::blink:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that doesn't necessarily mean they're pulling all the vocals..Are there any other vocals in the show besides the singing? (I guess I should ask that first). :P

We are -- adding Twlight Zone music and reeferences to the beginning of the show.

We are altering costuming to make sure who is who.

We are shortening breaks between segments and features to add to continuity

We are pulling some of the voice deemed unnecessary.

We have a new ending

and -- I think we have figured out a new, new ending that will actually have people talking ...

the question is ... when do we put it in? and how do we put it in?

let's hope he doesn't mean literally.

:P

~>conner

Well that doesn't necessarily mean they're pulling all the vocals..Are there any other vocals in the show besides the singing? (I guess I should ask that first). :P

yes.

~>conner

I'm guessing they are making reference to the narration in the percussion feature and taking out what they feel isn't needed.

Perhaps during the ballad, the singer will have shorten phrases.

Who knows....I can't wait to see the Cadets in Atlanta.

I would imagine he is referring to some or all of the spoken parts during the drum solo - those are causing continuity issues and distracting the crowd from the performance aspect. Probably some though -not all. The opener and the ballad work is really solid so I hope that stays put.

They are cleaning and gunning for a strong 3 in San Antonio - it will be tough because their time slot isn't the best. After that show they'll probably put in almost all the rest of the changes which I've heard are pretty significant to the opening 1/3 of the show. I love the drum break on so I hope other than adding a tag ending they leave most of that as is.

I'm guessing they are making reference to the narration in the percussion feature and taking out what they feel isn't needed.

I think that's what bothered me the most.... having the percussion stuff interrupted every few seconds in order to force the "Alice" theme.