Amplified vocals pulled from Cadets show

I would imagine he is referring to some or all of the spoken parts during the drum solo - those are causing continuity issues and distracting the crowd from the performance aspect. Probably some though -not all. The opener and the ballad work is really solid so I hope that stays put.

They are cleaning and gunning for a strong 3 in San Antonio - it will be tough because their time slot isn't the best. After that show they'll probably put in almost all the rest of the changes which I've heard are pretty significant to the opening 1/3 of the show. I love the drum break on so I hope other than adding a tag ending they leave most of that as is.

In the show, I don't mind that they feature the characters - I like the characters and think that they add something colorful to the show. But I love the drum feature. I would prefer that they feature the characters separately and the drums separately so that I could see each uninterrupted.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think that amps are the issue of the time here...look at these temps that ALL of the corps are dealing with...they ALL need your supprt:

Friday in Denver – 99 degrees, Sat in Denver – 102 degrees, Sunday in Boulder – 100 degrees ( day off) , Monday in Great Bend, KS-- 104 degrees, Tuesday in Pittsburgh, KS – 106 degrees, Wednesday in Broken Arrow, OK – 105 degrees, Thursday in Burleson, TX –105 degrees

Well, actually amps ARE of the issue here. according to the title of the topic at hand. THis is exactly how it goes off topic and goes downhill. WHats your point ??

Now, back On topic: Good to see that GH isnt arrogant enought to just leave all the vocals in "because he can" He had to realize it wasnt going to work due to the similar responses gotten across the country so far. Getting rid of as much as possible will only make this show more dangerous to thehigher scoring corps.

Question is "Will th ere be enough time" ?

What I would do:

1. Girl in black dress and high heels, carrying a microphone, warbling sounds ?? gone !

2. Picninc tables that are cumbersome to carry and drain members energy b4 show even starts?? gone !

3. Silly characters in really bad amatuer style outfits ?? They can stay but they better start spinning more !

4. Redfine transitions, make the show more seamless, chop the fat !

5. Some really kick ### ensemble guard work in the ballad

Who am I ? nobody more or less important than anyone else here, but you wont catch me bored or head shaking at the show if these changes were to occur !

C'mon Cadets, you can do it !

~G~

Anyone want to venture a guess on what the new ending that "will have people talking" is?

My guess is that on Finals night if they know they aren't going to win that when Alice goes back through the looking glass Hop will come out the door

Anyone want to venture a guess on what the new ending that "will have people talking" is?

Shave and a haircut

My guess is that on Finals night if they know they aren't going to win that when Alice goes back through the looking glass Hop will come out the door

:lolhit:

I would soooo buy the DVD, tour vid, Cadets All Access, and everything else maroon and gold if that happened. :P

And then tell us all weve been "punked" as he steps on a mixing board and flings mic's into the air ??? Oh, one can only hope !!! LOL

~G~