2 Point Drop?

Somebody in the Colts must have really made a judge mad. How do you climb 4 points in a week and drop two in one night??

Oh, I get it - the kids all switched instruments and marched the show backwards.

Somebody in the Colts must have really made a judge mad. How do you climb 4 points in a week and drop two in one night??

Oh, I get it - the kids all switched instruments and marched the show backwards.

Or different panel in a diffrent stadium ?? It is not by any means the biggest point drop i have seen at a show in a season . I did read a review that said the horns had a rough night ? May be that simple .

Or different panel in a diffrent stadium ?? It is not by any means the biggest point drop i have seen at a show in a season . I did read a review that said the horns had a rough night ? May be that simple .

The brass score did fall 1.2 points.

Edited by ssorrell

The brass score did fall 1.2 points.

If the scores did NOT go up and down, then we/they'd be accused of slotting, which is a different DCP thread. I'd EXPECT scores to go up AND down; even if it personally disappoints you. My $.02

If the scores did NOT go up and down, then we/they'd be accused of slotting, which is a different DCP thread. I'd EXPECT scores to go up AND down; even if it personally disappoints you. My $.02

I have no problem with scores going up and down... but a 2 point drop in one night (after a week of climbing up) is very unusual and makes you wonder what happened.

I have no problem with scores going up and down... but a 2 point drop in one night (after a week of climbing up) is very unusual and makes you wonder what happened.

The brass performance judge was different in Dallas. Nothing strange at all. Different performance, different night, different judge. Simple as that. It happens.

The brass performance judge was different in Dallas. Nothing strange at all. Different performance, different night, different judge. Simple as that. It happens.

Agreed - and to emphasize the point, I as I said in my review, the Colts hornline REALLY seemed to have an off night last night.

Harvey

Agreed - and to emphasize the point, I as I said in my review, the Colts hornline REALLY seemed to have an off night last night.

Harvey

AND the number puts them in the same "box" so it is rather relative. Not that big of a deal, esecially if it was an off night for the hornilne.