RIP Jason Lowe

Has it been that long....wow.

you can say that again... can't believe it's been 5 years... he was special...

Wish I could've gotten to know him....I saw his posts sometimes, but that was at a point where I really didn't have much time to be online about drum corps

Talons of image under username JMS0527 for you!!!! :blink: Condolences :(

slowrimshotTerrance

What a fighter. :(

:angel:

God Bless!

Reminds me of my brother Brian who passed away last year...fought and smiled for 26 years with cancer and never complained or said "Why me?"

After 5 years of reading them, I am actually going to post in a "Jason Lowe" thread. I never knew this kid and only know of people who knew him. But I must say, what a legacy he left behind. He didn't live that long at all, but amazingly, 5 years later, he is still touching people like they just talked to him yesterday. Sometimes when people are taken away from us at such a young age we're left to wonder "What could he have become?". I'd say Jason did more living in his short life than many of us will do in many life times. While I am sorry to those that knew him and lost him, I am envious that you had such a great person in your life.

I hope Jason knows just how much he is still thought of, still loved and still missed to this day.

What a special human being.