RIP Jason Lowe

I can't believe its been 5 years already.

Renegades have a new contra player who marched Spirit with Jason. We were just talking about him a couple of days ago. I had the pleasure of marching with CorpsVets when Jason was with us. I still in my heart know that Kennesaw that year was meant to be a rain out so that Jason could stand on the field with the rest of us.

To this day I have my black ribbon that we wore at DCA that summer. It's in my backpack that I take on tour. Many times I'll be having a bad rehearsal and then go rummaging through my back for an extra hair tie or sunblock and I'll come across that little piece of ribbon. It reminds me of the gift that I have being able to still march and enjoy corps and that Jason would have given anything to be in my place at that moment.

• 5 years later...

Jason, I never had the chance to converse with ya, but our Bravos are on a roll right now and Spirit's running for finals again. Hope Heaven's Corps is keeping you in line.

Jason, I never had the chance to converse with ya, but our Bravos are on a roll right now and Spirit's running for finals again. Hope Heaven's Corps is keeping you in line.

Thoughts and prayers, man.

• 11 months later...