What's everyones division II/III predictions?

Admittedly I'm biased but I'm thinking Dutch Boy will make some serious noise in Madison.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am really hoping that Memphis taps on some shoulders and maybe kicks a few butts. they are young but have a lot of talent. i should know, i marched there. maybe im being a little biased. not sayin they will win but i would love to see them move up in the ranks.

I'd be ecstatic if Impulse took Div III. Can't wait to see their show tonight in Riverside. Their pit and battery are incredible. :rock:

GO IMPULSE!!

I'd be ecstatic if Impulse took Div III. Can't wait to see their show tonight in Riverside. Their pit and battery are incredible. :rock:

GO IMPULSE!!

Don't be surprised if they don't !!

There are a lot of excellent Division III corps this year !! B)

Don't be surprised if they don't !!

There are a lot of excellent Division III corps this year !! B)

Hehe, I'm just a little biased. Anyone taking the field is a winner IMHO!

I am really enjoying this year's II/III races. I just wish we had more APDs. I will get to see a handful of corps at the Frisco, TX show thankfully.

I was spoiled in 04 when we had a II/III regional in OK City, just a few hours away

I think II is going to tight, Academy is the obvious front runner, ECJ and Spartans are leading the East, OC have had strong scores.... BDB and Vanguard Cadets both look good, and Memphis is improved. Not too much noise from Teal yet, but they know how to pour it on late season... and Surf's show is awesome... plus Colt Cadets are actually attending DCI this year, very cool.

III is going to very interesting, with Mystikal and Spokane's first appearance, Revolution and Raiders being early favorites... haven't seen Yamato yet, Dutch Boy scoring well (in new cool unis), and Citations seem to be having a great season... going to be very interesting! Can't count out Impulse and Fever, both should be in the top pack, and Capital Sound has been there the last several years...

Best part of II/III... anything can happen. Corps can jump 10 points overnight, placements change MUCH faster, and with little to no room to hide, the members of some of these corps send their energy right into the audience... it can be really very cool.

Edited by FrontierDirector

Hehe, I'm just a little biased. Anyone taking the field is a winner IMHO!

Anybody can win Division III as far as I'm concerned but watch out for the strong contingent from

NORTH OF THE BORDER !!!! B)

Edited by ODBC

I'm rooting for Memphis too! I don't think they'll win it all, but I definitely think they'll finish higher than last year. It should be pretty interesting this year. I can't wait until Finals to see the finished product!!!