St Peters Scores

If it were seriously their score (I know it's not), just imagine the sounds of tires screeching in the parking lot as the judges got the #### outta Dodge

Just imagine the sounds in the parking lot of the Cadets Drum & Bugle Corps being cursed at and practicing until 5 in the morning, at which time the staff is still upset and George is ###### because his beer is warm...

Ahh, Drum Corps...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not having one of the top 4 corps around to compare them by seemed to do the trick.

I doubt that-- but we'll have to wait until saturday to see them all up against eachother again. I think they finally got the right changes in. The singing in the beginning felt really out of place, and threw the pace of the show off right from the start. So having a better opener helped a lot. Of course, I haven't seen the new opener yet-- needless to say I'm looking forward to seeing these changes in action.

I'm a huge Cadets fan and I aged out of the Cadets last summer, but I'd have to laugh a little bit if they somehow didn't make Finals this year.

I guess the heavy chunk of metal on my right ring finger is effecting my sense of humor somehow :P

nevermind :P

Edited by hughesmr

I'm a huge Cadets fan and I aged out of the Cadets last summer, but I'd have to laugh a little bit if they somehow didn't make Finals this year.

I guess the heavy chunk of metal on my right ring finger is effecting my sense of humor somehow :P

Even if you are joking, I doubt someone that sung Holy Name would say something like that.

Dumb arse! You're supposed to wear your wedding band on the LEFT hand.

You're welcome. :P

It's inexcusable that DCI hasn't fixed this yet. <**> My mom's at the show and they DID hit 91. Big jump - new opening is a HUGE improvement to the show's flow. They really had the crowd tonight, apparently. It's pretty absurd to see so many of you rooting against ANY corps, but I'm stunned that so many forget just how many times the Cadets have surged at season's end...

Edited by OKTrpt

There are advantages to the judges giving out the rings instead of the crowd. b**bs