• Cadets
    • Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Madison Scouts
  2. 2. Will Cadets Beat out Bloo?

• Yes
    • No

Cavies win tonight.

Phantom closes gap with top two, moving ahead of BD tomarrow in Atlanta.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict Phantom will be within a point of the leaders, and the Cadets will be Graciously awarded 4th by a hair. A white rabbit one at that!

Do I think they will deserve it, not really but (DCI) doesn't want to upset the Hierarchy to much, especially with the powerful influence of

BOA at stake.

If DCI was really "slotting" and didn't want to "upset the heirarchy", then why would the Cadets be in 5th in the first place?

I predict Phantom will be within a point of the leaders, and the Cadets will be Graciously awarded 4th by a hair. A white rabbit one at that!

Do I think they will deserve it, not really but (DCI) doesn't want to upset the Hierarchy to much, especially with the powerful influence of

BOA at stake.

So, Phantom gaining on the top 2 (2 amazingly designed and clean shows) will be deserved, but if Cadets happen to best Bluecoats its because DCI places them there?

Give us all a break!

Here are my unscientific predictions.

1. Cavaliers 93.15

2. Blue Devils 92.475

3. Phantom Regiment 91.9

4. Bluecoats 91.575

5. Cadets 91.4

6. SCV 89.95

7. Crown 86.65

8. Madison 82.45

Honorable Mention: Boston Crusaders and Blue Knights, two corps who have no business not being at this contest with Madison there.

I'd like to see BD pull out the win tonight, but my gut says otherwise. I'd like to see Cadets hop over Coats into 4th. I'd like to see Crown leapfrog into 6th place over SCV. Then ALL will be right in the universe.

For the record.... I formally propose that when abbreviating corps....we cease listing Bluecoats as BC That really confuses me when Boston is in the show... If you must...just call them Coats :) BC has only 4 meanings to me: Before Christ, Boston College, Boston Crusaders, and British Columbia.

I'd like to see Cadets hop over Coats into 4th.

Rooting for the Cadets to beat the 'Coats this year is like rooting for the house in blackjack.

Rooting for the Cadets to beat the 'Coats this year is like rooting for the house in blackjack.

Except for when you're like me and you could care less if Boston or Bluecoats fall off the planet :) Old rivalries never die :P

In the immortal words of Lil John... ....what?

Lil Jon

So is rooting for the Cavies to win.

I'm rooting for Cadets to beat Coats, but for Coats to beat Cavies and BD :P