trinity folded?

Polaris' assistant director was on staff with Trinity, I'll be calling him today to find out more about this.

Greetings and Salutations,

First, I would like to thank everyone for there concern about Trinity Drum and Bugle Corps. I would like to address the concerns that Trinity Drum and Bugle Corps has folded. We have not folded, only have decided not to continue with the DCI Summer Music Games. This decision was made by the Board after they felt we had exhausted all of our means to acquire more funds to keep the Corps on the road. With the high prices of gas and prices going up in the grocery store, it was impossible to continue.

This was a tough decision because the kids worked so hard over the summer and came a long ways to prove they were ready to compete with the big dogs of Division II/III. In the decision not to continue it was taken in to account that we did not want to strand the kids on the road and be stuck in a town with no way to get home. The kid’s safety was our first concern and we would NEVER jeopardize their safety.

As of now all the staff has been released and the future of the Corps falls into the hands of the Board of Directors.

I pray and hope that this organization returns to the field of competition.

Thanks,

Ronald McAdams

Greetings and Salutations,

First, I would like to thank everyone for there concern about Trinity Drum and Bugle Corps. I would like to address the concerns that Trinity Drum and Bugle Corps has folded. We have not folded, only have decided not to continue with the DCI Summer Music Games. This decision was made by the Board after they felt we had exhausted all of our means to acquire more funds to keep the Corps on the road. With the high prices of gas and prices going up in the grocery store, it was impossible to continue.

This was a tough decision because the kids worked so hard over the summer and came a long ways to prove they were ready to compete with the big dogs of Division II/III. In the decision not to continue it was taken in to account that we did not want to strand the kids on the road and be stuck in a town with no way to get home. The kid’s safety was our first concern and we would NEVER jeopardize their safety.

As of now all the staff has been released and the future of the Corps falls into the hands of the Board of Directors.

I pray and hope that this organization returns to the field of competition.

Thanks,

Ronald McAdams

A tough decision but if taken with the well being of the kids and the future of the organization in mind then it's the wisest thing to do. Good luck for 2007 - come back strong!

first Mystikal, now Trinity?? hopefully this is not a sign for things to come in II/III land....i look forward to seeing both groups on the field next year
It's a shame that Trinity "folded," but I must ask, when on Earth did Mystikal fold?! I thought they had just completed their competition season like last year...

On the subject of Mystikal, our membership declined in two important sections and the lost of Support Staff prevented the corps from continuing with the national tour. We are looking at the corps to be around for many years. Thats all I'm allowed to say.

Thanks for the concern, though.

Edited by crashhelmi36

Trinity Members... I never had the pleasure of seeing you compete, but I did have the opportunity to watch you practice, again.. and again... one more time... You were fabulous!!! I am very proud of each and everyone of you!!! I want you to know that the staff, my daughters, Cristina & Angelina miss you all very much. Be proud & remain close to the friends that you have made this summer!!! There is always another season, and hopefully, all of us, will again, see all of us once more out on the road.

Peace my young friends... "Mom" Linda