~Phantom Regiment~

:lol: 1996 :lol:

nuff said

:music::lol::lol:

Probably not the type of list you are looking for, but here is my Top 10 Regiment List

10- My picture of the PR and BD baritone lines in a big pile on the field at finals in 96

9- Mark Glascoe

8- Regiment playing an impromptu standstill at a young girls memorial service

7- The under-rated shows of 85, 88 and 95

6- Drinking like fish at the Beer Gardens in Montreal with the 27th Lancers in 86

5- Playing with the Kansas City Orchestra in 89

4- The Low Brass

3- All white unis in 87

2- Our finals run in 89.

1- Hearing the 06 corps play the encore at Show of Shows. (Spartacus, Canon, New World, and Elsa's)

So many good ones. I'll add one that's more personal.

Last year, I was the only one listening to their warm-up arc at a local show, and they played pieces of Elsa's, Bacchanale, and Fire of Eternal Glory. I know it's part of their warm up and it wasn't just for me or anything, but it was still pretty awesome.

:music: 1989 :lol:

or how about this, the 12[14?] mellos, 20+ baritones, 24+ euphoniums, and 14 contras during the '06 ballad, i was freaking out during that show!!!!

Hmm, I'm not sure I have 10 shows I like... but I'll list the ones I do. ;)

1. 1996 - I don't need to say anything about this. Kiki is da' bomb, too!

2. 1995 - This was the first PR show I fully saw via video, and I LOVED the full sound--especially with the Rachmaninoff ballad...WOW.

3. 2005 - I thought this show was dirty and cheesy when I first saw it, but it really started to click after Murfreesboro. It was better in person than on the DVD, but it's still a great show.

4. 1993 - Wow... beautiful. Fire of Eternal Glory quickly became my all time fave PR song.... EVER. I don't think anything will ever change that.

5. 2003 - LOVE the opening....so so so so beautiful.

6. 1991 - I only wish DCP were around in 1991 to talk about how scandalous it was for all those girls to spread their legs like they did. Emotional show...

7. 1989 - Loved the hornline and pretty nice drill...

8. 1999 - I toured alongside the corps this year....and saw the show beginning to end from a competitors standpoint. I LOVE the Tchaikovsky arrangements. Best arranging for a classical show that keeps the integrity and intensity of the music....ever!

9. 2002 - Shostakovich Piano Concerto No. 2 was great...and the end with those beautiful flags... Wow! PR really came back in 2002.

10. 2004 - This is going to sound really really odd.... but here goes. I saw the show at semis and finals... and I really thought it was a nicely played show... But there was one person on the field I totally loved! There was this sassy black girl in the guard....and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her! haha... Ever had that happen at a show???? Ever see someone so energetic and selling the show that you gotta watch them non-stop??? That was her... so whoever she is... Thank you! haha

10. 2004 - This is going to sound really really odd.... but here goes. I saw the show at semis and finals... and I really thought it was a nicely played show... But there was one person on the field I totally loved! There was this sassy black girl in the guard....and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her! haha... Ever had that happen at a show???? Ever see someone so energetic and selling the show that you gotta watch them non-stop??? That was her... so whoever she is... Thank you! haha

HAHA i think i know who you're talking about...