Quarterfinals Cinecast

I have to work that night, and I'm trying to figure out if I can catch most of the show or not. Any idea how late it will run? I know it's 17 min. per corps. How many breaks do I need to figure in? It's just top 17, right? (in the theater)

I have to work that night, and I'm trying to figure out if I can catch most of the show or not. Any idea how late it will run? I know it's 17 min. per corps. How many breaks do I need to figure in? It's just top 17, right? (in the theater)

Nope, last year it was all D1 corps and I assume it will be the same this year.

Nope, last year it was all D1 corps and I assume it will be the same this year.

No, last year was top 17 with clips from 18-24, same as 2004.

No, last year was top 17 with clips from 18-24, same as 2004.

Oh. Sorry! I thought last year was all of D1, but now I remember that 18-24 was just clips.

Someone mentioned in another thread that they were showing 21 thru 18 before the scheduled show. It wasn;t announced he just happen to be in the theatre an hour early.

In 2004 I saw all of the div 1 corps. I showed up about 2 hours early and walked into the theater. 30 minutes before the show was suppose to start the manager told everyone in the theater that we weren't suppose to be in the theater yet.

From what I recall last year, there's 1 break, around the 8th or 9th corps.

Found the post I was looking for. :) Stepoff of the 17th seed is at 5:12 CDT?. that puts the stepoff of the 1st seeded corps at 11:00 p.m. EDT, assuming 17 minutes per corps, and a 17 minute break.

I'm worried I won't get to see the end. Maybe I'll miss the score for the top seed. Hopefully, that's all I'll miss.

Someone mentioned in another thread that they were showing 21 thru 18 before the scheduled show. It wasn;t announced he just happen to be in the theatre an hour early.

I remember the thread.

Quarterfinals in Theaters: "top 17"?

Hmmm... sounds like I might be too sick to work that night...