Bridgemen Review?

Yeah Vic, like you could wear the white suit and NOT stand on the big podium??!?!?! Suuuuuuuurre. :)

Besides, it's fun seeing you in the snare line!

Strange things sometimes happen !!!! ^0^

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad to see the Mighty Bridgemen Back this year. I wore my Bridgemen T Shirt to Finals In madison and got a lot of positive comments about it. I also think that the Bridgemen style of comedy is missing from today's drum corps. Also let's not forget the Velvet Knights!!! They had a fun show as well.

AMEN!!!!

I flew up for Allentown this year, and it was really cool to be able to see the alumni corps!! The horn line blew me away - Great job, guys!!

Afterwards somebody at their booth tried to recruit me, although that'd be a bit of a commute from Atlanta.. :worthy:

BILL "MINOR" you came up and didn't stop by to say hello... BRO what up wit dat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flew up for Allentown this year, and it was really cool to be able to see the alumni corps!! The horn line blew me away - Great job, guys!!

Afterwards somebody at their booth tried to recruit me, although that'd be a bit of a commute from Atlanta.. :worthy:

I never marched with the Bridgemen in their junior years, but have been given the distinct privelege to march with them now and what a ride you're missing. Hey, I just had a house built in Georgia and will be moving there in a few years. Come and join us and we can 'carpool' together.... heeheeheehee

Jackie b**bs

• 3 months later...