Bridgemen Review?

NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!

lets not even start that whole thing!!!

We LOVE PR!!! and everyone else out there breaking their ### in the heat doing something they love!! We need nothing but love right now!!

I know its just a joke but NONONONONONO!!! :P

I'm sorry....couldn't help it, but I guess it was the "senior citizens" comment at the show that cracked me up......I thought Phantom was great, and you guys were wonderful......GREAT to see you back....for what it is worth, I'm an alum of one of the other disqualified corps, the Crossmen (though I marched the year after their dq..), and I have some old Muchacho friends, too, so I guess that pretty much covers 'em all (lol)!!!!! I've already told many not to miss you guys at DCA......

GB

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is really not the time for this....

and I know its shameless :P given the fact that we just did something really cool and should just be basking in the glow of it all....

but hey what the ####... I'll never miss an opportunity to further the cause!

anyway here goes!

The Bridgemen will be getting bigger and (hopefully) much better for next year!!

For those of you that are not aware, we are made up of people of all ages. We have members that are 15, and members that are 50. We have a terrific blend of young kids and well.... more mature (but very handsome) baritone players!

It is our goal to go out in 2007 with at least 80 brass. If you think that what you heard or saw saturday night is something you would have fun doing... and the junior or senior curcuit is just too much of a strain on your time...

THEN JOIN THE BRIDGEMEN FOR 2007!

I know your saying holy crap John!! don't you ever stop recruiting?? and to that I say... no..no I don't :P

We have new equipment, new uniforms, great instructors, legendary arrangers, and well... we have a good time!!!!!

if your interested in being a part of the Bridgemen performance corps for 2007, go to Bridgemen.com and sign up for next season...

I can gaurentee you won't win a title... and I can gaurentee you will have more fun than you thought was possible!!

I can gaurentee you won't win a title... and I can gaurentee you will have more fun than you thought was possible!!

What the heck is a "gaurentee"????

Just tell them we can guarantee a "ring" before the season starts! :blink:

bananaphone.jpg

When we return their calls, that is. b**bs

To the Bananaphone Jordan! We have a drum corps community to save! ^OO^

For those of you that are not aware, we are made up of people of all ages. We have members that are 15, and members that are 50. We have a terrific blend of young kids and well.... more mature (but very handsome) baritone players!

Handsome I'm OK with, John, but I passed 50 fourteen years ago. And I'm pretty sure we've got quite a few additional "highly experienced" members - LOL

Handsome I'm OK with, John, but I passed 50 fourteen years ago. And I'm pretty sure we've got quite a few additional "highly experienced" members - LOL

trust me. even back in the 80's John was never handsome. he only lucked out by marrying a hot CG chick. but then again all the girls in the B'men color guard are hot chicks......

AND I STILL SAY WE BUY THAT GUY A COLD ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is a "gaurentee"????

Just tell them we can guarantee a "ring" before the season starts! :blink:

bananaphone.jpg

When we return their calls, that is. b**bs

To the Bananaphone Jordan! We have a drum corps community to save! ^OO^

Hey is this our Hotline?

trust me. even back in the 80's John was never handsome. he only lucked out by marrying a hot CG chick. but then again all the girls in the B'men color guard are hot chicks......

AND I STILL SAY WE BUY THAT GUY A COLD ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok have ya looked in the mirror?? :blink:

I'm a catch ya know! :P

and still NO!