Bridgemen Review?

I just returned to California from a 2-week trip back home that included a trip to Allentown. Perhaps the biggest highlight on my trip was witnessing the Bridgemen's performance last Saturday. Watching the crowd dancing in the aisles during "In The Stone" made me feel like I was at an Earth, Wind & Fire concert rather than a drum corps show!

To All my Bayonne brothers & sisters,,..... THANK YOU for making us all relive and enjoy one of DCI's all-time greatest corps! For your efforts, you can be assured that Saturday's performance will be something that you will remember for the rest of your lives! I hope you enjoyed that moment on the field as much as we did in the stands!

(OverTheHill DM - It was great to finally catch up after all these years! I can't think of anyone else who would call me at 2 AM to join the tailgate celebration! Talk to you soon, my brother!)

It was GREAT seeing you, too, brother!!!

Glad that you made it down to the tailgate party, and were able to join in the celebration with us!

Allentown was a blast!!! :lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psst ~ Terry ~ it wasn't his idea, it was Randy's.

pleasure meeting you ~ hope to see you again one day. :)

Liz...you are such a troublemaker! ^0^

That is so unlike you! b**bs

FYI...

I had a voicemail from Terry, from 11:30 pm, which I didn't get around to listening to, until about 2:00 am! (After seeing many old friends by our truck, loading the truck, and ingesting some liquid "hogs"! (As we used to call it, back in the day!):lol:

I called him, after realizing that he was nowhere in sight! :lol:

Randy, on the other hand, was too busy putting on a show for everyone in attendance! :lolhit:

(In addition to drinking about 10X the amount that everyone else was!!!) b**bs

Liz...you are such a troublemaker! ^0^

That is so unlike you! b**bs

moi? :blink:

b**bs ^0^ b**bs

IT WAS FUN , ENTERTAINING , BUT BAD.

DC has evolved so much and this was proof.

Boo hoo.

You marched where?

Your name is?

Yeah, thought so....

<**>

hehe.. this cat was born in 1980 and his favorite season is 1976!!! Yeah I hope you enjoyed it!! this is too good... please more material i need more material!!! :blink:

So this one time when I was not quite in my mommy's womb.... b**bs

I can't help it... Must feed the trolls...must feed the trolls :feednotroll: but i must!!! please come back DCIfan200whatever!!!please??? I can use the laugh...please educate me with your drum corps wisdom!!!

Edited by johnric

if Jerome had been there, they would have been box 6 :P