Quarterfinals lineup

And it turns out drill won't be a problem with both corps on the field either. Both shows have been analyzed dot by dot and it all works out. BD will stand still while the Cavies sprint around them.

Oh no I DIDN'T! :ph34r:

You only spoke the truth, made me laugh. Been saying that all year!!! That was a good one! Hey, and BD can still act like robots since they can stand still really well. Sorry, good luck to all.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You only spoke the truth, made me laugh. Been saying that all year!!! That was a good one! Hey, and BD can still act like robots since they can stand still really well. Sorry, good luck to all.

What a great example to set for your kid. Hope their attitude is better than yours. Looks like your an LSU fan, so I guess I'm not that surprised.

May the best corps win.

Go BD.

What a great example to set for your kid. Hope their attitude is better than yours. Looks like your an LSU fan, so I guess I'm not that surprised.

May the best corps win.

Go BD.

Hey, I said I was sorry, I was just joking. Also I am not an LSU fan, I am an LSU mom. Your response was not any better than mine when you start dissing a college team on a Drum Corp forum. I also said good luck to all.

Good luck to the blue devils, heard they have a new ending and I am sure it is wonderful. Don't know who you cheer for in college, but I hope they have a good season as well. Personal blasting is just as bad, I didn't personally attack anyone.

My son has a better attitude than mine, he would have never said anything. Thanks for making my day.

How many get shown in the theater?

Only the top 17, unless, like last year, there was a tie for 17th between Seattle Cascades and Mandarins, so there were 18 corps aired in the theater. Just as a piece of interest, they also tied the NEXT night too, so there were 13 corps at semifinals. Needless to say, they didn't tie a third time!!

And it turns out drill won't be a problem with both corps on the field either. Both shows have been analyzed dot by dot and it all works out. BD will stand still while the Cavies sprint around them.

Oh no I DIDN'T! :ph34r:

it might be a little hard to sprint around the "blue devils that are standing still" after the Corleone family teaches the Green team a lesson....

But don't the Blue Devils, based on their show theme this year, "know people who know people".... so to speak? A well-placed phone call or two.....perhaps an "accident" is arranged...... and WHAM!!! The Devils get the edge on the Cavies. B)

Fran

Ooooh, no friends who know people please. Just becase Godfather is the theme doesn't mean we have to start calling in favors with the family.

Best of luck to all!

Geluf and Artlady-

I guess you have not seen BD this year or chose to watch through tainted eyes. I will say they are not what used to be the park and play but have a good visual program and good demand. I will also say that the BD camps plays while they are moving versus having a group play while a different group not playing does the movement.

Should be a good finals week and let's hope the judges have not already determined the winner and let the best performance each night choose the winner!!

If DCI goes based on average scores, the line up will be as follows ion reverse order (# 17 on first, BD on lastm, etc):

1. Blue Devils

2. Cavaliers

3. Phantom Regiment

4. The Cadets

5. Bluecoats

6. Santa Clara Vanguard

7. Carolina Crown

8. Boston Crusaders

9. Blue Knights

10. Madison Scouts

11. Glassmen

12. Spirit from JSU

13. Colts

14. Crossmen

15. Capital Regiment

16. Blue Stars (D1)

17. Mandarins

18. Southwind

19. The Magic

20. Pacific Crest

21. Seattle Cascades

22. Esperanza

23. Pioneer

Hey.. no picking on artlady! I know her son and I'd have to agree with her.. she's only saying what he would NEVER say, which says a lot for him.. plus she was JOKING.. honestly.. some people get way too serious on here.. we ALLLLL know bd has a killer show this year.. otherwise it wouldn't be scoring so well... :)

Edited by CloudFuel

.. we know bd has a killer show this year.. otherwise it wouldn't be scoring so well... :)

Be careful how you phrase things...or you might find yourself "sleeping with the fishes!!"

b**bs