Best DM Ever

Whatever happened to the other drum major from 1996, Jenny Grice? I always thought she was the much cuter one of the pair. Never really got to see her conduct much, so I cannot comment on her skills there versus Kristi's...

...however, at last from what I personally observed and was told, Jenny was much nicer than Kristi was. Any idea where she is nowadays?

Jenny was a great Drum Major. originally she conducted the second number and drum solo if I recall correctly, but Kristy was just a bit better.

Nothing against Jenny, she did a great job all summer, but for continuity Kristy ended up conducting the whole show.

No idea where Jenny is now. I saw Kristy at the Show of Shows reunion, but didn't see Jenny. She may have been there and I missed her.

Early 70's right ? (70-72)

Yes..here is what I wrote about her a few pages back...

Ah! Long dark hair hanging down behind her shako! Black riding boots and black skirt!

An incredibly deep asnd resonant command voice for this tiny little thing!

and my pick....

The late great Richie Chirichella of Garfield in my era...one of the early users of a conductor's baton.

Broke his leg in a touch football game we were playing against the Muchachos after the 71 season...while recovering threw a blood clot and died instantly.