Best DM Ever

No offense, but I don't see Kristi Spears as a great DM other than being cute as a button.....

There are times when things like that can work to a person's advantage. :P

Great choice. I wasn't sure Pete was DM in the " DCI " Troopers years. 'Thought he was the Troopers DM just prior to the formation of DCI. But time can blur the years. But if he was the Troopers DM in the DCI years, he'd definately get my vote.

agreed

No offense, but I don't see Kristi Spears as a great DM other than being cute as a button.

I am not sure that I would call her a great DM from a conducting standpoint.

i don't think you understand how things work here. it's often known that drum majors are almost always very very attractive. you must have a butt to compliment that uniform that shows it very well, when your arse is hanging waving in front of 30,000 people.

don't deny it drum majors are almost always very hot.

i don't think you understand how things work here. it's often known that drum majors are almost always very very attractive. you must have a butt to compliment that uniform that shows it very well, when your arse is hanging waving in front of 30,000 people.

don't deny it drum majors are almost always very hot.

Oh come off it...don't come in here and tell me "how things work here" you pretentious brat. You write as though I don't know how drum corps work. Where did you march? When did you march? Throw that info up here and then try and tell me "how things work here" like you f*cking know!

Some brat that marched 3rd trumpet in some random corps, that honestly probably never marched a day in his life since he doesn't have the scrote to say anything other than "2005-Division I Corps" thanks for the generic scolding on how things work in drum corps.

Oh, and not all drum majors are "always very hot" maybe in this modern marching band bastardization of what drum corps used to be, back when I marched, which wasn't as long ago as you probably think!

Oh come off it...don't come in here and tell me "how things work here" you pretentious brat. You write as though I don't know how drum corps work. Where did you march? When did you march? Throw that info up here and then try and tell me "how things work here" like you f*cking know!

Some brat that marched 3rd trumpet in some random corps, that honestly probably never marched a day in his life since he doesn't have the scrote to say anything other than "2005-Division I Corps" thanks for the generic scolding on how things work in drum corps.

Oh, and not all drum majors are "always very hot" maybe in this modern marching band bastardization of what drum corps used to be, back when I marched, which wasn't as long ago as you probably think!

Methinks you missed a tongue-in-cheek moment. A little less caffeine might suit you right about now. Or, if you prefer, about 20 minutes of Eddie Izzard.

i was talking lightly... :P this is when you blush

Edited by ApocalypseTissue

My bad...excuse my sh*tiness

Nah don't worry about it it's DCP, drum corps world war I everyday through passages of misinterpretation. We're all used to it, but it's still a party.