Heyy..i'm Ashley.

Hi guys, the name's Ashley. i'm 15, and i love drum corps! lol

i marched this season as a soprano player at div. 3 corps, Trinity Drum & Bugle Corps. I would've been in Madison this week..but we had to end our tour early because of financial problems.

so yeah..go Blue Devils!

i marched this season as a soprano player at div. 3 corps, Trinity Drum & Bugle Corps. I would've been in Madison this week..but we had to end our tour early because of financial problems.

so yeah..go Blue Devils!

Hey Ashley!

It was great seeing you guys at Brass on the Bayou, very unfortunate about what happened to Trinity this year. Hopefully Trinity will come back stronger and better than ever. Texas can really use more drum corps and you guys were a big feather in the Lone Star State's cap. If Trinity is not in your future, there are always other options for you to march, and you have plenty of time to make those dreams come true.

Looking forward to hearing about your continued marching/performing successes in the future. Be sure to tell us on DCP all about them. There is even a part of DCP where you can look for/ask for sponsorship for your drum corps experience.

Maybe the Blue Devils are even possibly in your future. Only you can decide that and remember you are the master of your own destiny. Good Luck!

Welcome to DCP Enjoy your stay! :)

Terrance B)

so yeah..go Blue Devils!

Hi Ashley - there's a lot to love about drum corps!

:P

hehe thanks guys! =D and yay for GCS! we love you guys!

man, i hope bd is in my future! :D or Phantom.