Phantom Regiment's finals ending

Phantom's Finals Ending  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What will Phantom do for their ending tonight?

• The leg-kick-wedge (a la 89,03,04)
    • The same as the other nights (chevron)
    • Something completely different

The ones that could answer this question are probably at finals right now but....

Was the end different from quarterfinals to semis? I've listened to the APD several times from QF and when I watched the streaming video last night, the music "seemed" different to me right there at the end.

Have they done this before? ....added a little flare at the end for some bonus GE? seems like a dirty risk to me but if they can pull if off then could be sweeeet.

Some of the best endings in DCI history were added on finals night.

Many corps use to do it...people would look for it.

I would love to see the kick-wedge again (the crowd will go NUTS), unless they come up with something really spectacular.

Did they just add the chevron this week? The end sounds like it lends itself to the wedge, but maybe since it's their big 5-0, they'll keep the chevron. But, I was going nuts in 04 at finals when they added the wedge...so I would vote for the wedge!

Did they just add the chevron this week? The end sounds like it lends itself to the wedge, but maybe since it's their big 5-0, they'll keep the chevron. But, I was going nuts in 04 at finals when they added the wedge...so I would vote for the wedge!

they added the wedge from semis to finalsin 04????? WOW...I never knew that.

they added the wedge from semis to finalsin 04????? WOW...I never knew that.

No, we didn't. We added it in for finals week though, just as 2003. Both years the only time we performed the wedge/kick was quarters, semis, and finals.

Edited by TimEuph