"HEAT WAVE IS SEEKING NEW MEMBERS NOW FOR THE 2007 SEASON"

Heat Wave Drum and Bugle Corps is seeking members for their brass, percussion and color guard line now. The corps will be returning to competition in 2007. Rehearsals will be ongoing during the remainder of 2006 in preparation for next season. Heat Wave will be performing at Florida area band shows this fall. If you are at least 16 years old and have marching/music experience, we want to hear from you. Haven't played in a while ? That's OK. Heat Wave is a DCA all age corps so you never "age out".

Our talented instructional staff will work with less experienced members to ensure a place on our team. Those with a higher degree of talent will find Heat Wave is a great place to bring those talents to a whole new level. In addition, many of our marching members have years of experience and they're eager to lend a hand. If You're willing to dedicate the time and effort to achieve great things, we want to hear from you !

Click on "Membership Information Request Form" and fill out the information form and submit it.

Can't wait that long ? Call 321-536-7949

CLICK HERE ---> Membership Information Request Form

Visit us on the web for "Heat Wave" Updates http://www.heatwavecorps.org

Edited by BigLou

To all Floridians, and there are a lot of you out there. Heat Wave is NOT deceased and are looking to make an impact in DCA. Whether Class A or Open, it doesn't matter. I have talked with a few of the top guys with this corps and I will "bet the farm" that this corps will be better than ever. With age-outs from Magic and Suncoast and include Florida Wave and the Floridians and Devil Dogs...there has to be alot of talented drum corps people in Florida alone. Ladies and Gentlemen I encourage you to take a good long look at Heat Wave and join in the fun. Look toward the future and not the past, Heat Wave is Arriving!

P.S. So as not to upset are friends in the southwest, take no offense to the name Heat Wave....it is the corps name.

Heat Wave Drum and Bugle Corps is seeking members for their brass, percussion and color guard line now. The corps will be returning to competition in 2007. Rehearsals will be ongoing during the remainder of 2006 in preparation for next season. Heat Wave will be performing at Florida area band shows this fall. If you are at least 16 years old and have marching/music experience, we want to hear from you. Haven't played in a while ? That's OK. Heat Wave is a DCA all age corps so you never "age out".

Our talented instructional staff will work with less experienced members to ensure a place on our team. Those with a higher degree of talent will find Heat Wave is a great place to bring those talents to a whole new level. In addition, many of our marching members have years of experience and they're eager to lend a hand. If You're willing to dedicate the time and effort to achieve great things, we want to hear from you !

Click on "Membership Information Request Form" and fill out the information form and submit it.

Can't wait that long ? Call 321-536-7949

CLICK HERE ---> Membership Information Request Form

Visit us on the web for "Heat Wave" Updates http://www.heatwavecorps.org

I would like to wish the very best to "Heat Wave" with their return to DCA in 2007!

To Dave Borst & Bill Slover....it was great to see you guys again in '04 & I hope to see you out there in '07!! :D

Florida is a great state & I know you will find many talented new people to join you & make a strong return! B)

"Godspeed" to HEAT WAVE for their Best Season yet in 2007!!! ^OO^

• 4 weeks later...

I'll keep this thread current. I know there are many drum corps people down here in FL and if you all go visit this corps you'll see what I mean. There is a tremendous opportunity to have a very successful drum corps in FL and you can be a part of it.

Give Lou or JJ or Bill a call and I guarantee you won't be dissappointed.

I'll keep this thread current. I know there are many drum corps people down here in FL and if you all go visit this corps you'll see what I mean. There is a tremendous opportunity to have a very successful drum corps in FL and you can be a part of it.

Give Lou or JJ or Bill a call and I guarantee you won't be dissappointed.

I guarantee that 2007 will turn some heads and that is all I can say for now!!!!