Congratulations, Regiment

Since the other "Regiment gets second/congratulations/etc" thread has moved on to a discussion about corps names... here's a place to thank Regiment members, staff, support staff, etc for this year's show. And what a fantastic one it was.

For myself:

Thank you Regiment members for making me proud.

Thank you JD, Rabon, Dan Farrell, Dr. Dan, and all the other design/music staff for creating such a magnificent show.

Thank you Jamie, Dwight, Jay, Tony hall and all of the drill writters and consulters for all your work. This year's product was, in my opinion, the best visual design and execution from Regiment ever.

Thank you Rennick(s), Corey, Nick, and all the percussion folks. What a smoking year.

Thank you Adam Sage (although I don't know you), for communicating a breathtaking story through the guard.

Thank you support staff. There are far to many of you to name here, but a special thanks to Gail.

Thank you Pat for your leadership and for running such a tight ship.

Thanks Josh, Malory, and Little Eric, what a year to go!

And Buicks...this year had SAK!

SUTA

Even though I'm not a Regiment alum, I've had many friends and teachers who are alums, and so I cheer for them the most. Thank you Regiment for playing to our emotions so much. It is always a joy to watch and listen to you and thank you for playing Elsa's, even if it was away from the crowd. I got goosebumps hearing it.

As much as I want Regiment to win in 07, I want to be there when it happens so you can wait till Indy in 08 if you want!!! :D

Bump!

Jan and I were so bummed we couldn't make it to Rockford this year.

Congratulations Regiment members and staff.

Can't wait to see the retention stats and audition numbers for 2007.

Garry

You brought me to tears

Me too. Thank you for that.

Yea...thanks for reminding me of how close I was to being able to march this year. If only I was six hours younger...

However, I will never forget 2006 Regiment in Camp Randall Stadium. Even if i was on the 25 yard line. What a show for the ages