Finals Observations

So as we all know, on Finals night, the corps will often do something a little special. The little things that I noticed were:

1. Spirit's "Georgia" on-field warm-up;

2. Spirit forming a Maltese cross to honor the Crossmen;

3. The Phantom Regiment "Phantom" standing over the tunnel as Phantom exited the field (got a pretty good shot of that);

4. Phantom's "new" ending as the demons, having lost Marguerite's soul, encircled a horn player and took him off the field alone and in the opposite direction of the corps proper;

5. Bluecoats' "new" ending where it's the same thing except the member in the endzone brought out the white streamer for one last connection; and

6. SCV's Mr. Moto during retreat wearing the old SCV uniform with the red tunic and green pants w/stripe!

So did I miss anything else?

Wow, you caught a lot more than me. The only one I saw was PR's new demon deal...which I thought was HILARIOUS! Didn't know for sure, though, if they did that Fri night and I just missed it.

PR left some silver streamers on the field, too...not sure what they were from. BD picked them up. I was surprised there wasn't a penalty assessed.

Wow, you caught a lot more than me. The only one I saw was PR's new demon deal...which I thought was HILARIOUS! Didn't know for sure, though, if they did that Fri night and I just missed it.

PR left some silver streamers on the field, too...not sure what they were from. BD picked them up. I was surprised there wasn't a penalty assessed.

One of the corps' staff, prior to Regiment, shot off an air cannon with the silver streamers at the end of their show. It was not Regiment. I remember seeing it...cannot remember for sure, which corps except that is was not Regiment. I am 100% sure of that. :)

One of the corps' staff, prior to Regiment, shot off an air cannon with the silver streamers at the end of their show. It was not Regiment. I remember seeing it...cannot remember for sure, which corps except that is was not Regiment. I am 100% sure of that. :)

I believe it was Crown? maybe?

I know that the Bluecoats staff shot off something when it was announced that they were in 4th. Are those the silver streamers?

I don't remember that, I do know somebody shot something with streamers after their performance though

4. Phantom's "new" ending as the demons, having lost Marguerite's soul, encircled a horn player and took him off the field alone and in the opposite direction of the corps proper;

The cool thing about this one is not only did the demons encircle the horn player and took him with them, but they flipped his sash over to the black side!! Very cool!!!

The cool thing about this one is not only did the demons encircle the horn player and took him with them, but they flipped his sash over to the black side!! Very cool!!!

I was sitting in the very front (crumby seats) but I did notice that and was like, where did his sash go? and I noticed the ENTIRE corps sash was turned around, apperantly while they were playing backfield they switched them around. or so my friend told me.