Divion II/III Finals Review

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
the season pass clips may not do the show justice... but i can definitely see that they stand still for solid 30 second increments at a time... something you don't really see anywhere in the top 17

You might want to watch Blue Stars show again .. yaknow the 14th place corps ... and reconsider that argument :)

• 2 months later...
I think Impulse should've beaten Academy. And Surf should've won D2.

What could possibly convince you to make that assesment? <**> As for Acadamy being in D-1. Their closer was a good finals performance but the rest of their show wasn't quite even in semis level. I think Acadamy did dominate though. I would have liked Spartans to get second. Seriously though what did you see that said Surf or Impulse would have been that high?

reconsider your FACE

Great, steve. Now I have Mountain Dew all over my monitor.

MG

reconsider your FACE

^0^

~>conner

• 3 weeks later...

People,

I think it is obvious that Academy wrote their show for a Div. II competition. I do not think that their design or adminstrative staff would be that safe as far as the visual book goes if they were competing in Div. I and if you watch the interview with the director on DCI.org he clearly makes the statement that they know the show has to be more demnading.

And a comment about visual performance, they judge the colorguard on the field too for visual performance... which was Academy's obvious week point, but let me remind you that a lot of those kids have not been spinning long, like spartans where everyone does an Indoor winterguard and has spun since they were 10.

Just a piece of info...

IN YOUR FACE... :rolleyes: