Divion II/III Finals Review

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the season pass clips may not do the show justice... but i can definitely see that they stand still for solid 30 second increments at a time... something you don't really see anywhere in the top 17

Yeah, except for corps like the Blue Devils, right? :worthy:

You know, there has been enough arguing about Academy being Top 12 quality or not.

True. The Academy show designers didn't even design their show for Division I, so it's really a moot point.

Remember back in 2002, when Magic scored 99.00 in Division II? Well they didn't score nearly that high in Division I. They are two totally different scoring systems.

The Academy will go Division I when they're good and ready for it, and not a moment sooner. How's that. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Visual Performance is the visual judge on the field look at consistency in technique. I think we rightly deserved that. But I do agree with the dirty drill. But it was good for the difficulty.

technique also include body carriage and from looking at pictures..... it's lacking.