Looking for Japanese corps information around Tokyo

Ape

hey guys,

I 'm back in Osaka again, searching for information of going to Okayama. It ;s pretty easier than I thought about taking Shinkansen around. But, it 's pretty harder than I estimated about taking subway. All every line must be noticeed in Japanese, confusing and too many lines.

Anyway, I already get the information of reaching Okayama and got that The Yokohama Scouts take a hotel pretty close to Okayama Station. I HOE that I will take therie bus(or truck).

Please notice people in each corps that you guys know. I really want to talk to them as much as I can. I need many interresting information such as, history, style, condition, DCJ season, and more and more interesting story about Japanese Drum Coprs.

I will return to Thailand and write some article about Japanese drum corps. For people in marching society, hopefully they will know much more than Aimachi and Soka. Most imortant, for all people, I will try to put this article in a public magazine for them to read and know how is tha community music activity to open the world of drum corps to society.

PS. hey, it was terribly rain in Tokyo on yesterday. I thought it was an endless rain, all day and until late night. I walked around Ginza under the rain after I lost an umbrella by the strong wind. Anyway, today( Sat) is a very nice sunny day, unfortunately, I have to catch a Shinkansen back here to 'Osaka, don't have much time to go around, CShinjuku, Harajuku, Imperial Palace........

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic