PR announces administrative change!

You know...I am sure we could all tell a "Bob Story" if we thought back hard enough.

I remember one time in 1992 he was riding pretty roughshod over Stacy Farrell in a rehearsal...and once he got in a bad mood, he'd take it out on the entire section. I clearly recall Brian Bouton taking him on and basically standing up to him, telling him we were not going to be abused any more. I respected Brian a heck of a lot more after that day.

Another story from 1992, that I alluded to earlier: I was on the unloading crew, as you recall (the lead baris were (are?) the unloading crew for Regiment), and someone down on the ground made some comment during our infamous soprano toss.

SMILEY!! :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope it was Pat's choice to go.. because if PR is just letting him go that just seems like a very bad deal.. considering how much he has done. A great guy, who hopefully will be moving on to bigger and better things.

Hopefully with Rick in tow, PR doesn't lose sight of who they are and become "SCV-ified." Not that SCV is in any way bad, but I don't want to lose PR.

if you look closely, there are many aspects of MANY corps, including top div. 1 corps that are at least slightly "SCVified"