PR announces administrative change!

Check the stats - everytime Pat becomes involved in a corps, they place significantly better by the time he leaves. In 2000, his last year at Southwind, they missed finals by .15, and Regiment...well, yeah.

Pat's a great guy, but his style is foreign to most people, because he doesn't take a hands on approach to instruction. His philosophy is all about making sure the members have what they need to excell - that they get where they need to be comftorblly, have food, plenty of floor time, the best instructors - bassically, he viewed the corps administration as having a commitment to succeed at those tasks just as the members have a committment on the field.

I'm sure he will be missed, but I'm excited for whatever group he goes to work with next.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat has always been a class act!

His work at Phantom was incredible.

Good luck Pat --whoever gets you is a very lucky organization!

Rick--all the best--you as well are an awesome indivdual--Phatom is lucky

to have you take the helm!!!

All the best to both of you!

Pat is an amazing person. I've known him since he was an instructor with Pioneer. At the time, I was convinced he could be a mover and shaker in the activity. Whatever he wishes to do now, I'm sure he'll have no problem doing it.

And Rick is a quality piece of work as well. I expect that when we all find out exactly what's shaking down across the board, more things will make sense and we'll learn that the management change is benefitting all the players. So, stay tuned. We haven't heard it all, yet.

Bawker - that's what I was getting at. Speculation, rumor, I guess that's what the off season is for.

Bawker - that's what I was getting at. Speculation, rumor, I guess that's what the off season is for.

Hey, we speculate so much about the upcoming season ten months before it even happens that it's a wonder we have any energy left to actually go see drum corps when it appears on the field.

Michael - I agree - it's a great way to pass time. I had back surgery May 31, and haven't worked since March 16th, so I've all the time in the world to speculate.

Doesn't it also seem like maybe PR really has their act together?

Clearly from a program and competitiveness standpoint they do. But I understood their debt has over the years been bigger than Scouts (the one everyone frets about) If theres any enterprising person they can check out guidestar.org to see PRs financials.