Live From the Pressbox!

Greetings from Rochester, New York!

We'll be covering all of DCA Prelims today so be sure to follow along with us in this thread.

The weather is currently cold and wet, thanks to The Storm Formally Known As Ernesto, but we appear to be on track to get the show started on time.

Check this thread frequently for commentary from myself, Cozy Baker, Todd Tanji, Key Poulan, Frank Dorrite, Tom Peashey, and others as the show progressive.

Current weather conditions in Rochester

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from Rochester, New York!

We'll be covering all of DCA Prelims today so be sure to follow along with us in this thread.

The weather is currently cold and wet, thanks to The Storm Formally Known As Ernesto, but we appear to be on track to get the show started on time.

Check this thread frequently for commentary from myself, Cozy Baker, Todd Tanji, Key Poulan, Frank Dorrite, Tom Peashey, and others as the show progressive.

Current weather conditions in Rochester

I'll be following this thread throughout the afternoon. I sure MISS not being a part of the activity. But with three teenagers in the house it was not to be!

Best of luck to ALL but especically my Brothers and Sisters in MN Brass and the Govenaires!!!! I am there in spirit!

Flash

MN Brass a bunch of years

Govies 2005

currently on Drum Corps hiatus!

Random observation:

Hot cocoa is your friend.

It is freakin' cold here!

It is not a good hair day in Rochester, but things are moving along otherwise. The stadium looks great from first view and walking around. Up here in the pressbox we have some windy conditions, but the view of the field is great.

Only about 30 minutes left until the first corps!

WOW...I'm having a flashback to Madison on the 9th level 3 weeks ago...that was fun!

Go get 'em TEAM DCP!!!

I'll be following this thread throughout the afternoon. I sure MISS not being a part of the activity. But with three teenagers in the house it was not to be!

Best of luck to ALL but especically my Brothers and Sisters in MN Brass and the Govenaires!!!! I am there in spirit!

Flash

MN Brass a bunch of years

Govies 2005

currently on Drum Corps hiatus!

It feels empty on a Labor Day without Drum Corps. Who is the John Madden of the DCA LIVE team? Don't spare us any details :)

Go Brass, Chops and Govies!

Jim

WOW...I'm having a flashback to Madison on the 9th level 3 weeks ago...that was fun!

Go get 'em TEAM DCP!!!

At least we had windows in that press box...

Brrrr...

It feels empty on a Labor Day without Drum Corps. Who is the John Madden of the DCA LIVE team? Don't spare us any details :)

Go Brass, Chops and Govies!

Jim

Give me a telestrator and I'll be all set. :D

Fran Haring is starting us off. Only 10 minutes to go!

Our first corps of the day, So Cal Dream, is coming on the field.