DCI Offers Survey On ESPN2 Broadcast...

The only way I can get excited about a drumcorps season is if I can watch a corps show several times. Do others feel the same way?

Definitely. The years where I go to DCI and see Thurs-Sat. corresponds to the years that I bought the DVDs. I just can't get excited about a show if my only exposure to it is thru a video. Maybe if I was a new fan it would be different but after you've been watching drum corps for 30 years and "seen it all before", it is as much about reliving the emotions I had live as it is the actual material being performed.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DCI did a good job of making sure their site was ready for viewers that wanted to learn more about what they saw on Tues night. The show can only do so much and only tell so much of the story.

So taking one minute to simply mention the fact that D2/3 exists is too much to ask, then?

is it just me, or did it seem like the shows from some corps were spliced using diff sections? like in the cavies, it opened up with the elastic part, which is about 3 min into the show, but then they also show them leaving the field after the end of the closer. and i dont remember seeing all the stuff i heard on the APDs...