DCI High Brass Winners

Sort of like how they always win the title with a year ending in 6......oh....wait!!! ^0^

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small plug here.

On the front page of the page of the website there are 4 sections that you can link to that list all of the caption winners not only for Finals, but also for

Quarterfinals,Semis, and Prelims. These lists are for all 3 divisions (Div I/ II/III). 1972-2006. There are split up by decades. 1972-1979, 1980-1989, 1990-1999, 2000-2006. All for your viewing pleasure, unless you wanted some other corps to win a certain caption, then you'll be "ticked."

Caption Winners

That is all.

Go "Caption This" Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

I like the 1987 Open class Prelims listing. bluecoats took all captions except for 2.

Small plug here.

On the front page of the page of the website there are 4 sections that you can link to that list all of the caption winners not only for Finals, but also for

Quarterfinals,Semis, and Prelims. These lists are for all 3 divisions (Div I/ II/III). 1972-2006. There are split up by decades. 1972-1979, 1980-1989, 1990-1999, 2000-2006. All for your viewing pleasure, unless you wanted some other corps to win a certain caption, then you'll be "ticked."

Caption Winners

That is all.

Go "Caption This" Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

Great site sir! ^OO^ *bookmarks it*

It is rather sad that DCI has never tried to do something like this

wow, thats crazy. bd has 20 high brass titles! wish it was more evenly spread with other corps. :)

Well, they had a bit of competition in the early 90s......until someone left to persue 'other' interests.

Anaheim Kingsmen - 1

Cavaliers - 2

Santa Clara Vanguard - 2

Phantom Regiment - 3

Madison Scouts - 4

Star of Indiana - 4

Cadets - 7

Blue Devils - 20

Wow this certainly does paint a picture of dominance. I was most surprised to see that Cavies only have 2 titles.

I also think it's surprising that Phantom and SCV don't have more, but I'm a rifle, I know nothing except what I hear.

During the ESPN show, I thought for some reason that SCV and Phantom sounded the best......yep, don't know anything technical about it which is a shame. I wish we could have learned a little of each section somehow!

I also think it's surprising that Phantom and SCV don't have more, but I'm a rifle, I know nothing except what I hear.

During the ESPN show, I thought for some reason that SCV and Phantom sounded the best......yep, don't know anything technical about it which is a shame. I wish we could have learned a little of each section somehow!

And what sucks is that SCV's 2 brass titles were ties :-/ 84 (BD, Garfield, SCV) and 87 (Garfield, SCV). Guess they tend to carry their weight with drums and GE.

Sort of like how they always win the title with a year ending in 6......oh....wait!!! ^0^

They seem to win always win titles ending in any number.... :P I'm just kidding. It's just amazing that the count is 20! They're amazing!!! :worthy:

I did notice looking around though that SCV and Phantom ususally were close behind BD.