Used G brass for sale

TroopersWeb

EVERYTHING MUST GO BEFORE THE 2007 SEASON STARTS!

The Troopers are having a closet cleaning G Brass sale. Over 70 used G bugles (some 2 valve, some 3 valve) are currently for sale. For the current inventory, please visit http://www.troopersdrumcorps.org/about/forsale.htm.

Make us an offer we can't refuse on 1, 2 or a whole lot of of G bugles for your corps. New corps needing inexpensive horns to start out with? Look here. All-age corps adding to the line? Look here! A drum corps NUT looking for a piece fo drum corps history? Look here.

We're not kidding - we NEED to clean out the storage bays - and soon!

The small print -----

Terms of Sales: Payment must be made in full prior to shipping. All sales are final - no exchanges, refunds or returns. Buyer accepts purchases as is with no warranty of any kind, either implied or otherwise.

Payments: Buyers may pay for instruments using any one of the following methods:

Check/Money Order: (Made out to: The Troopers) for the full amount, including shipping. We will hold all purchases until personal checks clear the bank (usually 7 business days) Purchases paid with money orders are shipped within 3 business days.

Credit Card: You may call the Troopers offices to reserve an instrument (or many instruments) with a major credit card. Your card will be charged the full sale amount (including shipping charges). Upon approval from the issuing bank, your purchases will be shipped within 3 business days.

Any questions or inquiries about these instruments should be directed to Fred Morris at 307-277-9241 or email f.morris@troopersdrumcorps.org.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred,

I am interested in one of the King 2-valve Contras. How much are you selling them for.

Please let me know.

Dr. Ramon Vasquez

I phoned you regarding one of the K-90s (without a serial number). Please hold this particular horn for me until you are able to phone me back.

I am also possibly interested in another one of the K-90s (any of them) and the K-80 euphonium. I shall await your return call, and thanks very much!

Wade

Hey I may be possibly be interested in one of the three valve soprano's listed at the bottom of the page. What is your base price that you are asking for one. Just send me a pm, or email me at brandon14020@yahoo.com

Thanx, man

One of my friend is also waiting for a reply. Probably they are looking for a highest bidder like in ebay. "an offer they cant refuse".

One of my friend is also waiting for a reply. Probably they are looking for a highest bidder like in ebay. "an offer they cant refuse".

What, they think that the Blue Devils are gonna bid?