Used G brass for sale

TroopersWeb

What prices are you looking for for the Kanstul Musical Mellos serial # 1554 or 1558?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt see any prices listed.Kind of hard to price another mans horn.There were several of them I am interested in.I guess I will wait till I see a price list.

All:

Fred Morris is respsonsible to the sale of these horns. He has been swamped with calls and emails regarding these horns and is answering them in the order received to be fair to all. Please do not post interest inquiries here as Fred does not read DCP all that often.

Fred does not read DCP all that often.

Oh, so he's smarter than people says he is, then. :D

Ha ha ha. Before you get the reply you are waitng, everything will be sold out.

• 2 weeks later...
All:

Fred Morris is respsonsible to the sale of these horns. He has been swamped with calls and emails regarding these horns and is answering them in the order received to be fair to all. Please do not post interest inquiries here as Fred does not read DCP all that often.

I call ########. I emailed several times as well as called and left multiple messages with no response. Its been almost 3 weeks with no word. #### even an email to the board of directors and the corps director didnt merit a response. Way to go Troopers....you are well on your way to getting back on the field if this sale is any indication. :laugh:

I call ########. I emailed several times as well as called and left multiple messages with no response. Its been almost 3 weeks with no word. #### even an email to the board of directors and the corps director didnt merit a response. Way to go Troopers....you are well on your way to getting back on the field if this sale is any indication. :laugh:

no need to be such a jerk <**>

I call ########. I emailed several times as well as called and left multiple messages with no response. Its been almost 3 weeks with no word. #### even an email to the board of directors and the corps director didnt merit a response. Way to go Troopers....you are well on your way to getting back on the field if this sale is any indication. :blink:

Great way to represent your corps.