My last DCP post.

bssop97

Ok... It's been a few months for me on DCP and here is my last post ever. Of course, I have to put it on the DCPI forum. :P I'm not going into any detail into what happened that has made me decided to leave DCP because it dosen't need to be know. No, I was not banned. :P

First thanks goes to Steve for allowing me to continue Mystré during finals week, and for those that put up some post for me. I'm not going into any detail into what happened that has made me decided to leave DCP because it dosen't need to be know (No, I was no banned or anything in that respect). To the friends I've made in DCPI, you have my number, call me but don't give it out.

The past 3 seasons have been a blast for me. Playing the bad guy was new for me, as I was a "good" guy in FDCI. Rivalries are fun and so is sweeping your first season in DCPI :) ..... You think I'm not going to brag on my way out. B) ^0^ Voted into the DCPI Hall of Fame is perty cool too. Nice to see FANFARE in good hands with Matt Smith at the helm.

Matt B.: It was great to have Kosmos as my first rival, and designing "The Big" together. Your storyline along with my music ideas made for a cool show idea.

Matt S: Seeing Scades rehearse was great, and it was nice to see kids LEARNING. If you guys come back to BAMA, hopefully you'll be in a town with something more then a Mc Donald's for lunch. Good luck as FANFARE President, it comes with the dual title of being the most hated director in DCPI too. :)

Mitch: The torch of FDCI power into DCPI domination has been handed off to you. Have fun ^0^

Rookie Directors: Stay active and have fun. Design show, uniforms and the like. If you don't do well, don't give up. Learn and come back stronger!.... AND KEEP UP WITH YOUR CAPTIONS!!!

I wish all the directors the best and like to give away the secret to my sucess.....

Talk Trash... LOTS OF TRASH!!!!! ^0^

j/k

Stay active, and have fun! That's the secret.

Oh... Keep up with your captions too.

I'll be lurking.

Shannon