Semi Old-School Contra Player

I guess I can call myself that now. It will be 10 years next season since I marched my first season with Phantom Regiment.

10 years later, I'm a married father of two beautiful girls( with one more on the way!!!)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I hope y'all enjoy what I have so say (which, for the most part, is not much) :)

Shane

Edited by fireshane

I guess I can call myself that now. It will be 10 years next season since I marched my first season with Phantom Regiment.

10 years later, I'm a married father of two beautiful girls( with one more on the way!!!)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I hope y'all enjoy what I have so say (which, for the most part, is not much) :)

Shane

PR 97-98

Proud member of the Gulfport, MS Fire Department

ahhhh yer still a punk... b**bs :P :P I keed I keed ...

I was in a corps about 75 miles north of the one you were in... :blink: The ten years has flown by, hasn't it? ...

Congrats on the #3 on the way... and thank you for being a firefighter :music:

This is a fun place to talk corps and discuss stuff, so I hope you'll speak up when you feel strongly enough to do so...

Glad you're here...

G

From one former PR Contra to another, welcome!