145 members have voted

1. 1. Which Uniform would you choose?

• 1985-1986: Pink Top/Black Pants!
    • 1987-1988: Pink Top/White Pants!
    • 1989: The British Uniform!
    • 1990-1991: The Romanesque Uniform!
    • 1992: The Patriotic Uniform!

How about a little of each?

Like this.....I admit my photoshop skills are more than a little rusty, but you get the basic idea. :)

256943000_0ff547f9a6.jpg

Edited by madalumni

Wow, you guys are really bored. Already. The alums have pondered such thoughts many times since our reforming the Alumni Association in 04'. BTW We wore pink and black for 04' Indy 500 Festival Parade.

Lets see your designs. Who knows you might insipire the powers to be. Hint; black has a nice slimming effect. Check out our sporty Star United unis we wore at DCA this year!

I would think many would want to see them as they last saw them...in their 1993 uniform.

I liked Stars 1993 uniform. It would be nice to see it get some more use.

Definately 1992:

Star 1993 was so different. Star 1992 was a middle ground. Unlike the other uniforms, except the ones they used in the 80s, all of those uniforms were just meant to fit like the show. I didn't feel that way the 92 uniforms. One hit wonder like 89. If you look at the 89 and 92 uniforms, they look about the same design and color scheme.

The uniforms from 89-92 would probably have been a middle groung if they had not changed them ever year, so 92's uniform would probably be the closest thing to a era-defining uniform.

Definately 1992:

Star 1993 was so different. Star 1992 was a middle ground. Unlike the other uniforms, except the ones they used in the 80s, all of those uniforms were just meant to fit like the show. I didn't feel that way the 92 uniforms. One hit wonder like 89. If you look at the 89 and 92 uniforms, they look about the same design and color scheme.

The uniforms from 89-92 would probably have been a middle groung if they had not changed them ever year, so 92's uniform would probably be the closest thing to a era-defining uniform.

The 89, 90, 91, and 92 uniforms were the same uniform with modifications made to them.

Wow, you guys are really bored. Already. The alums have pondered such thoughts many times since our reforming the Alumni Association in 04'. BTW We wore pink and black for 04' Indy 500 Festival Parade.

Lets see your designs. Who knows you might insipire the powers to be. Hint; black has a nice slimming effect. Check out our sporty Star United unis we wore at DCA this year!

Yeah, BACK IN BLACK!!!!! Black top, with a black star, black pants and black shoes. And actually, let's throw in one of those big black Q-Tip hats like the Guardsmen use to wear and a black ski mask made out of leather. :laugh: With a big ### chain around the waist.

Do that and I'm in.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^