What Happened to Capital Regiment?

14 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i have a friend that taught at Cap Reg and then tried to help Magic at the end. he said Magic make Cap Reg look like his marching days at BD

Cavies helped Magic out a lot in the early 2000's.  I talked to Jeff Fiedler about it once, and he said that, in addition to feeding them mid-season one year, he had his tour staff show their tour staff how to compile and assemble a tour bible...

Mike

The same DCA corps I mentioned before would take our "tuition" payments on Friday, Then when Saturday breakfast rolled around, we would often times have to give more money so they could provide "lunch" and "dinner". which were usually the same thing. 

38 minutes ago, inbetween said:

The same DCA corps I mentioned before would take our "tuition" payments on Friday, Then when Saturday breakfast rolled around, we would often times have to give more money so they could provide "lunch" and "dinner". which were usually the same thing. 

Would that be "dunch" or "linner?  Any other options?  :spitting:

Had a former student march cg with Orlando.  She had a great experience except for the food. 🍊

4 hours ago, MikeN said:

Cavies helped Magic out a lot in the early 2000's.  I talked to Jeff Fiedler about it once, and he said that, in addition to feeding them mid-season one year, he had his tour staff show their tour staff how to compile and assemble a tour bible...

Mike

I had a friend who volunteered to help Magic of Orlando at a preseason camp. He noticed at 9:00 pm, quite accidentally that he was the only non-marcher adult onsite and remained the only adult at the school until the next morning.

He was pretty terrified at the lack of basic organization with the corps.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, MikeN said:

Mike

yep. the relaunch in 02 was way more successful than they were ready for when that admin team bailed

5 hours ago, corps8294 said:

How in the h*ll did Magic manage to botch things up, again, after they reorganized and returned? 

the admin team changed...frequently