Newbie Guard from 1989

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I don't know why I never passed by this board before. I sooo miss drum corps and all of the friends that I don't keep in touch with anymore...they are all lost now :(

Anyway. I marched 1989 with Quad City Knights. I was in guard. Loved it...had so much fun! Would love to hear from you! B)

Hello CaraSue!!!!!! :)

How are you?

• 8 months later...

So are there really not many 1989 peeps out there?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm "Class of 89"...... but didn't march my ageout year. I stopped (after 8 years with the PR organization) in 87. Didn't miss much in 88, but I STILL regret not marching 89 - my age-out year. What a year to skip the opportunity to be in the Phantom Regiment!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I don't know why I never passed by this board before. I sooo miss drum corps and all of the friends that I don't keep in touch with anymore...they are all lost now :(

Anyway. I marched 1989 with Quad City Knights. I was in guard. Loved it...had so much fun! Would love to hear from you! B)

Hi there,

I marched in 89 :)

Peace,

Cathie

Didn't miss much in 88,

Really? I thought Phantom that year was quite good. In fact, '87 was the first year that, for whatever reason, I really started enjoying Phantom Regiment, and that continued in the years that followed. Certainly '89 was an extraordinary year!