2006 Inspires video

InspaDave

Ron, if only all arrangers in this drum corps world of ours thought the way you did, not only would they be sinister and evil, but it would sure make my days more exciting and a lot brighter :)

I don't think Teal Sound has the foggiest idea what they have aquired ^0^

Oh yes we do have the foggiest...why do you think he is with us now??!!!!

And yes it was a super book, one of which I would also like to hear in person.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Holy ####!!!

This is what the Japanese are putting out? This has got to be one of the best shows I've heard in a long time.

Is there any way to get a cd or dvd of this show?

Holy ####!!!

This has got to be one of the best shows I've heard in a long time.

That seems to be the reaction of everybody that sees it. Just think . . . that video is four months old.

Holy ####!!!

This is what the Japanese are putting out? This has got to be one of the best shows I've heard in a long time.

Is there any way to get a cd or dvd of this show?

You should see them live, unbelieveable!!! And to think, they came in 4th at All Japan Championships. They get better everytime I see them, and I have seen them 4 time already with 1 more to go.

Bob, you should come to their last rehearsal this Sunday.

I saw a video of the 2006 Yokohama Scouts show on Google. Good, but not my cup of tea. When does their season end and how are they doing so far? I saw where it says the Inspires only practice on weekends and holidays. Imagine what they'd be like if they were at it everyday like a DCI corps.

Watching this again makes me want to march there more than ever before. If they ever bring this to DCA I hope they wait until 2008, when I will be able to march there again.

Ron, again that is a genius arrangement. You took on a difficult task and more than succeded. Could you ever find a way to add a couple of extra minutes to make it fit the minimum show length time?

Dave - sorry it took so long to respond. And thanks for the great words - just trying to not sound like everything else - ya know what I mean? But still trying to remember what makes drumcorps great (too me and a lot of people anyway!).

As for fitting into the minimum show time for DCA - hmmmmm - I say hold the last not longer! b**bs lol

seriously - you could always extend the perc a little, we actually had it longer, but had to shorten for DCJ time (we have had to shorten the last 3 yrs actually - John, Kirk and I are so used to our timings over here that we can just kind of feel it that way). As for really coming to DCA - Ho and co (ha!!) I'm sure would gladly accept donations of a private jet etc for the week :P - yessssss!!!

We have already started on next season - can't wait to hear it!

1 week til championships!!!

r

Bob, you should come to their last rehearsal this Sunday.

Where do they practice? I'm going to the Scouts practice in the early afternoon, maybe I can make it to the Inspires before that.