New Tuba

Hey guys! I was noseing around and found this site. you sound like a nice bunch of people. anyways, my name is michael and I go to Broken Arrow high school in oklahoma. hopefully I'll be marching contra for either Southwind or Crossmen. I'm worried about how I'm going to balance out highschool and a drum corps, and still pay. where there is a will there is a way! well I'll probably be asking questions and thumbing through old post for some usefull info. see you guys around :wub:

Hey guys! I was noseing around and found this site. you sound like a nice bunch of people. anyways, my name is michael and I go to Broken Arrow high school in oklahoma. hopefully I'll be marching contra for either Southwind or Crossmen. I'm worried about how I'm going to balance out highschool and a drum corps, and still pay. where there is a will there is a way! well I'll probably be asking questions and thumbing through old post for some usefull info. see you guys around :doh:

If you're going to march Southwind, I hope to see you there! I'm auditioning at the Lexington auditions on Trumpet/Mellophone.