Why No More On-field Pits (Phantom 93)

If a drill designer is limited by a pit being on the field, then the drill writer is not that creative. It's like props, if your going to put them out there and the drill is bunk because of it, your drill writer sucks, sorry if that offends anyone.

This is something though that should be thought about before that move is made obviously, but if you do it, then you should plan it out in all areas of design.

On the same token, with the pit being removed from the area just in front of the field, I would think the "creative" drill writer would take advantage of the extra space at the front of the field. Hmmm, I would where I came up with that theory, oh, I remember now, the brilliance of the 1993 Phantom show taught me that there are more areas of the field to utilize than just the front to back sidelines and the end zone to end zone.

Let us be realistic, if the drill writer can not be creative by using more than just the given space, or if they are limited in their creativity because part of the field is being used for props or pit, then well, they suck, of course, I am a jaded #####, but that is besides the point.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic