I think that Phantom Regiment's Faust show might be the best show

Musically wonderful, but a letdown visually. Not even close to being one of my favorite ever or even my favorite Regiment show ever. Great show though.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the show like 6 times over the summer. It took me about 3 viewings to get completly hooked on it. Yet, not one of those 6 times was even remotely close to what they pulled out on finals nights. That was just raw power and emotion, and I couldn't sit still.

Hands down, my favorite Phantom show of all time. (and what a mellophone section)

It's number two on my list (it doesn't top 89, IMO).

It does have the best opening ever, as far as I'm concerned. I love how the corps acted sort of weird before the show started...Crocker announces them...then--no baton hooey, no nothing--the corps just launches into it. VICIOUS.

Kicks ### all over the place.

^0^

It's a fantastic show...I can't wait to see the dvd.

It's probably my favorite show of all time - it had everything - brilliant design and superb execution.

They shoulda won horns.

MG

i just watched it from the ESPN broadcast that I tivoed. Such awesomeness. I cant wait to see PR next year!

It's my second favorite- only to the power and gloriousness of the 2003 hornline!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!