I think that Phantom Regiment's Faust show might be the best show

i find phantom as a corps that isn't folding to the "innovation" or whatever...that whole cadets/crown/blue knights/bd sort of/cavaliers design that is just so...pretentious to me. they didn't spell everything out...not even close. it was a show for those who demanded more than a big sign over faust that said "this is faust, he's the good guy"

i see them as a more intellectual corps than any other. scv is close. i just hope they remember that what they have is something special and different, whether you like it or not, it is something against the grain in these days of...stupid ### shows. i would hate to see them jump into the fold like they almost did in 2005, and i hope they continue a tradition of shows like 2006.

that being said, no, it's not the greatest show ever. following this example might turn out one in a few years probably a championship too...but scv 2004 is still my favorite.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PR shows have always been a bit boring to me.Never really a fan.

Yes I really liked the 2006 show.It was my second favorite show of the year right behind Bluecoats.

I had PR in first place BTW.

If you call that overblowing, well, then.... :w/Stp:

:)

w/Stp:

• 1 month later...

Watch the DVD.

This is possibly the most artistically classy and elegant show ever performed on the field.

Fantastic, amazingly theatrical. What a show. What a show. What a show.