Classic Countdown: 2005 or 2006?

Is the 05 or 06 DVD better?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. 2005 or 2006

If I were to get a gift for one other, would the 2005 Classic Countdown be my best choice or 2006?

Gotta go with 2006... I have both, but I can't find my copy of 06!

2006 - Regiment 1989. 'nuff said.

That's an excellent reason to watch the 06, but for me, a relative newbie, I enjoyed 05 more. Show by show I was more interested. I adored the '80 Lancers (ditto for Spirit that same year), and you get '96 Phantom, that wild Velvet Knights production, not to mention two classics from the Cadets and Cavaliers.

Oh, but if you get the 06 disc, you get the '88 Scouts. So that's two good reasons right there.

Peter

If I were to get a gift for one other, would the 2005 Classic Countdown be my best choice or 2006?

2006, hands down... the top 3 shows will go down as some of the greatest in history, while in 2005 there weren't any shows that i would regard as highly.

2006, hands down... the top 3 shows will go down as some of the greatest in history, while in 2005 there weren't any shows that i would regard as highly.

you sure you're thinking of the classic countdowns and not the 2005 and 2006 competitive seasons?

Which ever year it was we didnt have to listen to that singing with 04 Carolina Crown! :P